Monday, March 28, 2011

Great Time at the SF Grand Hyatt Wedding Fair on Sunday 3/27

We all had a great time meeting all the brides, bridesmaids, mother-of-the-brides and grooms.  The grand ballroom was a perfect setting to gather all the resources one needs to put on a spectacular wedding day.  Our booth was quite busy - by the end we were out of wine. You can still order the sampler kit of 8 wines for $102.  The best way to sample wines is with friends and family.  You can plan a wine tasting party.  You buy the sampler kit and then have your guests bring a dish each that pairs with the wine.  Call me and I can help you plan your party.  As a wine consultant, I will assist you in your wine choices for your wedding day and can work with your chosen caterer.  I look forward to working with you.  If you send me a picture of you sampling Cameron Hughes Wine , I will send you a bottle of wine signed by Cameron - yes, Cameron Hughes is a real person.  Get your pictures in this week only! Thanks again for tasting with us.
jan@chwine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment